Holly Burrell is a 52-year-old American chef who is most famous for being the wife of actor Ty Burrell. Holly met Ty in an acting class and the two married in 1997. They have two children together. Holly gave up her career as an actress to support her husband and raise their children, but she is still very active in the culinary world. She has opened a few restaurants of her own and has an estimated net worth of $18 million.
Holly Burrell’s early life and upbringing
Holly Ann Burrell was born in Utah on November 25th, 1975 to Mormon parents. Little is known about her background, but she wed actor Ty Burrell on August 18, 2000.Ty Burrell is best recognized for his portrayal of ‘Phil Dunphy’ on the Emmy-Award winning American TV series Modern Family. Holly and Ty have two biological children, Greta and Frances, who were both adopted. Frances was taken in 2010, and Greta a few years later.
How did Tyler and Holly meet?
Tyler Gerald Burrell is a popular actor in Hollywood. His wifeHolly became interested in acting at an early age, and she holds a theater degree from the University of Utah. They met at the Shakespeare Theatre in Washington D.C. and have been together ever since. Unlike Holly, Tyler became a popular actor in Hollywood.
Later, Holly graduated from the nine-month pastry program at the French Culinary Institute and started working in a bakery. Following Tyler’s selection for Modern Family alongside Sarah Hyland, Sofia Vergara, and Ariel Winter, Holly was forced to quit her job at a bakery.
Tyler’s Marriage and Relationship with his Kids
Holly Burrell, Tyler Burrell’s wife, has been by his side for nearly 20 years now. The couple tied the knot on August 18, 2000 and have been together ever since. According to Tyler, Holly is an amazing cook and he enjoys everything she makes. The couple used to live in New York City but moved to Salt Lake City in 2008 so that Tyler could pursue his professional commitments with Modern Family. Recently, they have been living in Southern California.
On March 18, 2010, the Burrells adopted a baby girl whom they named Frances. Two years later, they adopted another daughter Greta. Tyler is often seen taking his daughters out on trips and cycling with them. He is clearly a cool dad both on and off-screen. His family provides him with the strength and support he needs to pursue his career. We wish him all the best in the years to come.
Trivia, Height & Interesting Facts about Holly Burrell
- Holly is of Danish descent, although she was born and reared in Fruit Heights, Utah.
- Her husband surprised her with the wedding, and it turned out to be beautiful.
- During a journey from New York, Holly and her spouse started out not wanting children before coming to the conclusion that it was the greatest thing ever.
- It’s critical to Holly that the family dines together every night.
- The Burrell family likes to go hiking in Southern Utah when taking vacation.
- Holly and her spouse have purchased and restored a prairie-style home from 1915 near Salt Lake City, Utah, to be close to family and friends. Between California and Utah, she spends much of her time. She enjoys spending time with her relatives!
- Her Zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- Her measurements such as weight and heights are unavailable.
We hope you enjoyed learning about Holly Burrell! If you’re ever in the mood for a delicious meal, be sure to check out one of her restaurants. And if you’re looking for a great family show to watch, be sure to catch Modern Family – it’s one of our favorites! Thanks for reading!